Lots of looting occurs
In what appears to have once been some sort of shrine dedicated to Mielikki the party finds two people covered in blood and animal furs, with some sort of malarite symbol embedded into their chests.
Letrix Applebread, a halfling potter, was traveling with Bernald Greenwood, a half elven apprentice from a small village new Longsaddle. They were on the way to Silverymoon where Letrix is employed with the local guild and were traveling with a human by the name of (sir not appearing in this adventure), who was serving as their guide/transporter. They are not sure what happened to him, but he seemed to have been accepted by the malarianian druid an taken away. The party frees these two and decides to take them with them to Mithril Hall.
In a bit of railroading NPC removal, Lani will want to take the malarite symbols to have them examined and destroyed by her Druidic circle. Blah blah malar blaah blah threat to nature…
- 3 gold bracelets, a bit damaged but still valuable, that depict a bear a fish and a dragon (~250ps each)
- a pair of golden rings, engraved with runes and inlaid with bloodstones (300gps total)
- a pouch of warterhavian minted coins in the total of 65gps
- a nobleman’s robe. Heavy embroidered silk, a bear and dragon motif that might be a coat of arms (250gps).
- a bird cage, made of copper gilded bars, inside rests the skeleton of an articulated song bird, it’s bones held together by copper wire, that “chirps” if swung.
- A matched set of ivory carvings depicting placid looking bears seems to be intended to be book ends but have no books with them and sit on a shelf (300gps for the set)
- 190sps , 40 sps, 25 gps,
- A potion of fire breath: After drinking this potion, you can use a bonus action to exhale fire at a target within 30 feet of you. The target must make a DC 13 Dexterity saving throw, taking 4d6 fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. The effect ends after you exhale the fire three times or when 1 hour has passed.
- mithril chain mail (AC 16, no disadvantage on Dex (Stealth) checks)
- 8 +1 bolts
- potion of sweet smelling liquid (greater healing potion 4d4 + 4)
- pact rod +3, that despite having a sheet I printed out I can not find the file for so insert actual description